|Other than Search Engines what else can I do to be More Visible Online?|
Remember that your Decentrix website is not only just a place to sell products and services to customers, but also where you communicate with them. Encourage your customers to give you their e-mail addresses, and keep these in a database. Send regular messages or newsletters on new products, upcoming events, specials, etc. Also remember to include your Web address in all e-mail messages you send. Many companies will include their addresses at the bottom of their messages like this:
Owner, Company Name, Inc.
One of the most powerful ways for managing your customers email details is to hold them in your Contacts list in your Decentrix collaborative intranet.
|Contacts is a customizable database system that keeps your company's contacts organized and accessible - no more searching through card files for that important client data. |
- Create and organize detailed Public and Private contact databases.
- Browse contacts by customizable groups, alphabetically or search by keyword.
- Import and integrate existing contact database information from other applications.
- Integrates with the email system for one-click messaging.
|Schedule regular times to contact customers using your Calendar feature in your private intranet:|
- You can create calendars for scheduling any type of event with anyone - fast and easy.
- Customize and Share your calendars with anyone in your organization that you choose.
- Organize your schedule by the day, week, month and year.
- Checking availability of any number of co-workers takes only seconds - making scheduling meetings hassle free.
|And manage your promotional email from the email system in your private intranet:|
- Your email page is intuitive and easy to navigate because it's design is conventional and simple.
- Our integrated, full-featured email services allows you to spell check your messages, attach documents, or send messages to multiple people or groups in your address book.
- Managing your email is simple because you can organize your messages in folders you create.
- Your Intranet can also collect and view email from all of your other email accounts.